Our Byredo Rose Of No Man`s Land samples and decants are rebottled by Scent Split from genuine fragrance bottles. Scent Split is a wholly independent entity not affiliated, connected, or associated with Byredo.
Rose Of No Man`s LandSold Out
Original bottle not included with sample/decant purchase. Scent Split rebottles the genuine fragrance into smaller bottles.
Rose Of No Man's Land by Byredo is an Amber Spicy fragrance for women and men.
Rose Of No Man’s Land is an honorable tribute to selflessness and compassion, that takes the inspirational source from the nurses who saved thousands of lives during WWII. The title was a nickname given to them by soldiers. In praise of the infinite opulence of the flower, the Turkish rose is embellished by pink pepper and raspberry bloom and rested on a throne of amber and papyrus.
Release Year: 2015
Top notes: Turkish Rose, Pink Pepper.
Middle notes: Turkish Rose, Raspberry Bloom.
Base notes: Papyrus, Amber.
Their stuff is authentic. What a nice service for us to try out different scents!
I simply love this fragrance, I get loads of compliments even I wear it. It projects well and lasts a very long time on my skin
It’s not bad but it doesn’t last long, not much personality as well. Smell synthetic but it’s a good scent and fresh and light. I would definitely choose other perfumes over this one, kind of bland unfortunately. Of course, that’s just my opinion…
Rose Of No Man`s Land
First of all, I am very grateful to the behind-the-scenes staff of this website. It is you who have reduced my loss of trial and error. I hope there will be more fragrances from big brands in the future!
Black ranking is definitely not malicious. Just sharing my feelings:
1. Oud Wood, TOM FORD-Chinese medicine taste, like the taste of an old man.
2. Sellier, BYREDO - the taste of compound plants
3. No man's land rose, BYREDO- the taste is too weak. It doesn't feel special.
4. White Suede, TOM FORD- the taste is very light, there is no special taste.
5. Mixed feelings, BYREDO-honey, compound taste but nothing special.
6. Love kills, MASQUE MILANO- the taste is so light that there is no feeling.
7. Yulong, ARMANI-Since I have heard of Yinshanshui, there is nothing special about Yulong.
Not a favorite ranking, I like floral fragrances, but the following are not the most special, long-lasting fragrances:
1. White Flowers, CREED- the taste of white jasmine
2. Do Son, DIPTYQUE-white tea fragrance, sweet wheat fragrance
3. Eau Rose, DIPTYQUE- light fragrance, fragrance
Favorite ranking, I am not a professional and only share my feelings:
1⃣️Musc Invisible, JULIETTE HAS AGUN-Very floral. Like she/he in white underwear, hidden sexy. very special.
2⃣️Silver Mountain Water, CREED-fragrant spring water. Like a man in white. A very free and easy youthful fragrance. Leave it to my son.