Brand Christian Dior
- TOP NOTE: Reggio Bergamot
- François Demachy likes the top notes of his men's fragrances to carry the snap of citrus. For the House of Dior, he chose an exclusive Bergamot that he shaped with local producers to obtain a "custom" signature.
- His Bergamot is like a whirlwind of juicy freshness that sweeps everything up in its path. Drenched in the Calabrian sun, it is fruitier and develops unique, zesty facets with a tinge of pepper.
- HEART NOTE: Sichuan Pepper
- Sichuan Pepper is the finest in the world, releasing a spicy vibration with lemony and slightly camphoric accents.
- BASE NOTE: Ambroxan
I did not get this from Split Scent but rather from my local department store who gave me a free sample for buying a bunch of sox. That should tell you everything you need to know. It is a strong smelling cologne that fills a room. I like the guy who said "I wear it to annoy my wife."
Split Scent has so many great colognes on it's website, do yourself a favor and opt for something with more class. Your significant other will appreciate your effort.
Can be worn in all seasons for all occasions but best during warmer months. Very pleasant and diverse. Sillage is just right but becomes a skin scent within an hour. Longevity about 6 hours.
Good product, On time, 100% Authentic
Masculine evening scent ..very subtle not overpowering..