Brand Christian Dior
- TOP NOTE: Reggio Bergamot
- François Demachy likes the top notes of his men's fragrances to carry the snap of citrus. For the House of Dior, he chose an exclusive Bergamot that he shaped with local producers to obtain a "custom" signature.
- His Bergamot is like a whirlwind of juicy freshness that sweeps everything up in its path. Drenched in the Calabrian sun, it is fruitier and develops unique, zesty facets with a tinge of pepper.
- HEART NOTE: Sichuan Pepper
- Sichuan Pepper is the finest in the world, releasing a spicy vibration with lemony and slightly camphoric accents.
- BASE NOTE: Ambroxan
Great business will be back soon
If you’re like me very indecisive when it comes to cologne scent splits is the way to go. It’s a great way to try out several colognes without hurting your pockets.
Can be worn in all seasons for all occasions but best during warmer months. Very pleasant and diverse. Sillage is just right but becomes a skin scent within an hour. Longevity about 6 hours.